Wednesday, July 15, 2009

$.75 Margaritas....my deals are not only for apparel!!!







So, I have never been one to limit myself, and don't want to only talk about deals on fashion (although those are certainly the best). I would like to also mention a great place to eat, but more importantly drink on the cheap in Dallas on Wednesday's. Monica's Acca Y Alla has been around for quite some time..it actually used to be called Eduardo's, but that was before Eduardo became Monica....hence the name change. To get to the point.....On Wednesday's, Monicas offers .75 margaritas. That is right.... .75!!! You have to buy an entree, but they are very reasonably priced, and hey, food is a necessity as well!! Good food, cheap drinks....a bargain, I think!



Speaking of bargains, I am also going to post my outfit for today. I quickly dropped into Clothes Circuit yesterday (located on Sherry Ln. in Dallas), and although it has been a long time since my last visit, it did not dissapoint! I have been shopping at Clothes Circuit for almost 18 years...that is a LONG TIME!!! In my opinion, one of the best resale shops, PERIOD! I could go on and on about the bargains I have found there over the years ($12 Prada skirt, $4 Nanette Lepore dress), but will stick with what was purchased yesterday. I am wearing gorgeous Alice & Olivia pants which were purchased for a mere $20. I paired them with a plain white t-shirt, which was thrifted for .99, and a well loved pair of Gucci shoes. While I was there, I saw a beautiful pair of CL Pigalles for $169, so many Missoni pieces it looked like the Missoni family itself may be consigning at Clothes Circuit. DOn't let me get started on the bags....gorgoeus and so well priced! I love that place!!



There will be more from Clothes Circuit later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment