Thursday, August 6, 2009

DEAL ALERT!!!!


I was at Salvation Army on Inwood/Harry Hines last night purchasing some books, when I was completely sidetracked by the case at the register. I had to blink and rub my eyes, because behind the glass was a slew of NEW shoes. Christian Louboutin, Prada, Michael Kors, Tory Burch, and more....Priced between $59.99 and $189.99, they are not the best deal to be had, but not so shabby either!!! Definitely worth checking out if you have feet!!!


What I am wearing today had me wondering if I am either a super hottie, or if the homeless men in my neck of the woods just aren't used to seeing a gal in a miniskirt!!! While i was at .99 Only (this should be the big clue right here), I was approached by a man who told me he had been maced the night before. I believed him because his eyes were streaming tears and he looked absolutely miserable!! I offered to buy him some water, but he said he would rather have beer!!! I would probably rather have beer too if I were him. Anyway...as I was walking off, he said to me, "Thanks anyway, and you look really nice today!" I have to tell you that the compliment really meant something. If a person in great pain and blind from chemicals can appreciate your outfit, then it must really be something!!


Susana Monaco shirt- @$10 second-hand store

Elie Tahari skirt- $35 bought in Hong Kong

Cerre shoes- $25 DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment